Jobs @ UMB
Please disable pop-up blockers before applying for jobs at UMB.
- We encourage you to review the Hiring FAQ's if you have questions or need assistance with registering and applying. You may also contact us for additional assistance at UMBcareers@umaryland.edu or 410-706-7171, however we do not accept emailed resumes.
- You must register and apply in our system. Details for registering are provided when you click on the "Log In Now" link.
- An application can be completed by applying to an existing job.
- Once logged into the system, you have the ability to customize your resume and cover letter for each job for which you apply. An email will be sent confirming your application for each position.
- Please note: Information for applying to some faculty, temporary and student positions will be included in the posting.
The University of Maryland, Baltimore is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.