Work Life and Wellness
The University of Maryland, Baltimore is committed to provide faculty and staff with access to work life and wellness resources to enhance health and well-being.
Below are work-life, wellness, and other resources that are currently available to all UMB employees.
Physical Wellbeing Resources
- Weight Watchers at Work
- Lactation Centers
- Campus Walking Paths
- Smoking Cessation Quitline
- Managing Chronic Conditions
- State of Maryland Department of Budget & Management (DBM) Medical Plan Wellness Resources
- State of Maryland DBM Wellness Tools and Assessments
- CareFirst Stay Well Solutions Online
- NIH Healthy Eating website
- University Farmer's Market
- State of Maryland DBM Wellness Discount Programs