Work Life and Wellness
The University of Maryland, Baltimore is committed to provide faculty and staff with access to work life and wellness resources to enhance health and well-being. Additional comprehensive work life and wellness programs are currently in development, so please check this page often for new offerings.
Below are work life, wellness, and other resources that are currently available to all UMB employees.
Featured Articles and Activities
Physical Wellbeing Resources
- Weight Watchers at Work
- Lactation Centers
- Campus Walking Paths
- Smoking Cessation Quitline
- Managing Chronic Conditions
- State of Maryland Department of Budget & Management (DBM) Medical Plan Wellness Resources
- State of Maryland DBM Wellness Tools and Assessments
- CareFirst Stay Well Solutions Online
- NIH Healthy Eating website
- University Farmer's Market
- State of Maryland DBM Wellness Discount Programs